Sunday 31 January 2016

An Infinite Philosophy!!!!

Hey Guys,

So I have some pretty exciting news. I have some friends, believe it or not, who write a blog. I've linked them before, they are aninfinitebookshelf. Anyway for a while we have been discussing the possibility of having a monthly book club. We were going to start in January but we got kind of preoccupied. But now I bring you very proudly...






                                                      An Infinite Philosophy

We are so super excited to launch this for you guys. every month we will release a new book which hopefully you will read along with us. Then we will collaborate together to make a fantastic review. We would really love it if you read the books with us, and commented your suggestions, preferences and thoughts on the books we do.

Sorry we missed January, but we have the rest of the year. This month, February, we have chosen...

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys!




Like I said before we would super super love it if you read along with us. I'll .link the amazon so you can preorder it now and read along with us: SalttotheSea

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment