Friday 8 January 2016

My Bookish Boyfriends

Hey Guys,

It's been awhile since I did a main post hat was actually about books. I'm holding up well with my review strategy and it's surprisingly easy to do, but I hope you're enjoying my reviews. Also I'm going to stop attempting intros for my reviews because I always fail miserably.
Any way Today I'm going to be breaking down my top ten bookish boyfriends for you. There are however some rules; I have to have all the books in the series (if they're from a series) or every book that is out so far. And they must all be from books not TV shows. It will count down from 5 - 1 (but there are two number ones)
Lets get down to it.

First we have some honourable mentions who didn't quite make it to the final cut...

Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses, Park from Eleanor and Park, Adrian from Vampire Academy and Owen from Confess.

Now onto the actual Top 5 Bookish Boyfriends (even though there are six)...

Coming in at number 5 we have...
Finch from All the Bright Places

The thing I love about Finch is how eccentric he is. He makes me laugh and he makes me cry and I just really love him. I love how he puts Violet out of her comfort zone and there love story, so I like to just imagine I am Violet. I love his quirky attitude and his way of living.

Next at number 4 we have...
Daemon Black from The Lux Series

What I love about Daemon is how romantic he is, I loved him the most through book two (Opal) when he's buying Kat all that stuff to prove his love. I love how attached he is to Kat and the fact that he'll  do anything for her. He's also really protective, but being who he is I understand why. I also really like the fact that he's an alien, that's pretty cool.

Then at number 3 we have...
Levi from Fan girl

The thing about Levi is he is so super sweet and nice. He goes out of his way for other people, and he makes others feel special. I love how he works at Starbucks, I don't really know why but I like it. I like how he makes Cath feel special and how involved he wants to be in her past and help her now. He's also really supportive which is amazing.

Coming in at number 2 we have...
Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices

I love Will and the only reason he isn't higher up is because he's a lot older than me but that's the only problem with him. He is kind of moody and stand off-ish but once you get to know him he is wonderful and I love him. He's really bad ass and is really good at what he does (he fights demons BTW) he also really cares about Tessa and is just overall amazing. At first I preferred Jem but after book 2ish time he was my fave from the trilogy.

Now for my two number 1's we have...
Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson

The first hing I love about Percy is the fact that he was my age for a while and he's really really cool. He controls water which is so cool and he's really funny and makes me laugh, but he's also really smart and really cool. I like him because of his awesome personality and his funny and sarcastic comments in his books and he's just really bad ass and awesome and amazing.

Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass

The absolute main thing I love about Dorian is his personality. He's really selfless and funny and I love the way he teases Celeana, and I love how supportive he is, like he never complains, but he always thinks every thing's his fault. He isn't as bad ass as my other boyfriends but I feel for him more and I connect with his character more.

So those were my book boyfriends, Who's your number one book boyfriend? I hope you enjoyed this, or got something out of it. I can promise two reviews coming very soon which I am very excited about, two new favourite books I think.
But, I will see you soon. bye xx

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment