Wednesday 20 January 2016

Most Anticipated Books of 2016

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for the lack of main post last week, and the lack of posting in general. I honestly just didn't have the time to plan and write a main post, and I've fallen into a reading slump so that's why I haven't reviewed anything recently. I am as of right now reading yet another Colleen Hoover book and I will be reviewing it soon.
Now I'm also sorry that this post is so late, but I'm doing it now. I'm going to tell you what books I can't wait for in 2016.
Disclaimer, the release dates I will be telling you are as of right now, I don't promise that they will stay that date, and I'm sorry if it gets pushed back.
I'm going to count down from nearest to furthest release date...

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - March 8th
This is the first book in Cassie's new series, The Dark Artifices. It is art of her Shadowhunter Chronicles. I'm really excited because all of Cassie's book are fabulous.

Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins - April 5th
This is the third book in Rachel's Rebel Belle trilogy and I'm really excited. I have not read Miss Mayhem (book two) because it hasn't come out in paper back yet, but it comes out in paperback on March 1st.

Warning!!!!!!!! Almost every book ever comes out on the third of May, so prepare for a date tangent...

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas - May 3rd
This is book two in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah. I'm really excited and interested to see how she's going to continue with the story.

The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh - May 3rd
This is book two to The Wrath and the Dawn. I have yet to read The Wrath and the Dawn, but I've heard it's fabulous so I can't wait to read both.

The Crown by Keira Cass - May 3rd
This is book two to The Heir which is a spin off from the selection series. Although I didn't love the first book I still would like to find out how the story is going to end.

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan - May 3rd
This is the first book in Rick's new series; The Trials of Apollo. It's set in the Percy Jackson world so we might get some resolution over the un-end of Blood of Olympus.

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - August 2nd
I'm only really excited about this because it's by Colleen Hoover who is one of my all time favourite authors. I don't know much about it, but I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Blank of Blank by Sarah J Maas - September 6th
This is book 5 in the Throne of Glass series which is my favourite book series. It doesn't have a title yet but when the title is released I will be writing a post on my theories for the book, because I have a ton.

Crooked Kingdoms by Leigh Bardugo - September 22nd
This is the second and final book (I think) in the Six of Crows series. I was surprised by how much I loved this book. It was fantastic and I bet the sequel will be just as fabulous.

Those were all the books I'm anticipating in 2016. I can't wait for all of these lovelies to come out and take residence on my shelf. I will you soon with a review and I would to know which books you can't wait for.
I will see you soon,

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment