Thursday 7 July 2016

My Summer Bucket List // 2016

Hey Guys,

In the spirit of true summer, as it now attempts to approach England. I thought it would be fun to create a bucket list of everything I'd like to try and achieve during the summer. Some of them are just a bit of fun, whilst others are genuine goals to push my comfort zone a bit. I would love for you all to comment one thing you want to do this summer. My friend over at An Infinite Bookshelf did an amazing one of these, I'll link it at the bottom. I'll aim for 50 things, I'd like to attempt everything, and I'd like you to try one of these as well...
  1. make a new friend
  2. wear a dress casually
  3. take at least one tumblr photo 
  4. have breakfast in the afternoon
  5. have an epic water fight
  6. win book tube-a-thon
  7. find a new favourite book
  8. do something spontaneous
  9. take a pic everyday for a month
  10. have an adventure
  11. learn a new skill
  12. have a picnic
  13. walk in the rain
  14. read at least 10 books
  15. have a disco at midnight
  16. cut my hair short(ish)
  17. tan (come on England, I need sun)
  18. choreograph a dance
  19. have a sleepover
  20. obsess over a new TV show
  21. climb a tree
  22. go shoeless for a day
  23. watch the sunset
  24. watch the sunrise
  25. do something I'll later regret (nothing illegal) 
  26. paint my nails
  27. bake a cake
  28. watch a new film
  29. create a 'summer' playlist
  30. doodle
  31. burn several candles
  32. wear something un-seasonal
  33. go for a morning run 
  34. have a total lazy day
  35. go back to school shopping
  36. re-read an old favourite
  37. enjoy YALC
  38. re-decorate my room
  39. create a photo album
  40.  be more active on social media
  41. walk with no destination
  42. explore somewhere new
  43. wear clashing prints
  44. go swimming
  45. try out new hair styles
  46. send a postcard from abroad
  47. have a pamper day
  48. paint something
  49. do yoga in the evening
  50. have an absolutely fantastic summer
 There you go, I hope you enjoyed that, some serious thought went into some of those things. I hope to achieve all of them though some of them might be just out of my reach. At the end of the summer I would like to update you on what I did and didn't do. And, once again comment below something you want to achieve this summer.
-A

AnInfiniteBookshelf 

No comments:

Post a Comment