Tuesday 26 July 2016

BookTube-a-Thon 2016 / Day 6

Hey guys,



Wow, we’re practically done, not that I really tried that hard and I’m sorry if that annoys you but it is my life.

However, I have some exciting news, I finished an entire book today. I took the challenge of reading a book by your favourite author even though it wasn't right and read Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I loved it and am very excited to review it for you guys.

We went for a walk around the Barrage today and we saw the Great Britain teams training for some competition, possibly the Olympics.

The actual challenge for today was to read and watch a book to movie adaptation, I really liked this challenge and I had chosen Percy Jackson but I don't actually own the film. I kind of disregarded the challenges days ago. I hope you guys have reached your BookTube-a-Thon goals tell me about them in the comments.
Happy reading!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment