Tuesday 19 July 2016

BookTube-a-Thon 2016 / Day 2

Hey Guys,

It's going to be another quick one, I truly am sorry sorry, it just that the day seems to fly by, and before you know it it's nine o'clock.
Anyway, happy BookTube-a-Thon, how are you doing? I once again did not read a single page today, however I did pick The Crown last night and read a few chapters then. I had a really lovely day today, I went to one of my friend's houses, and we attempted to chill in her hot-tub, but we ended up spraying ourselves with hoses. How was your day?
I'll try and read some more of The Crown later:


The challenge for today was to read a book only after sunset, I chose this one, obviously. I did start it yesterday for a bit of a head start, but it was still after sunset.

I'll be driving to Wales on Thursday so I'll try to do some reading in the car, but I don't make any promises.

I can promise to be reviewing all the books I read during BookTube-a-Thon though it may take me a while. I don't really have much else to say.
Happy reading! xx

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment