Monday 18 July 2016

BookTube-a-Thon 2016 / Day 1

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry this post is going to be really rushed, but I don't have much time and I've had a really long, non-stop day. Happy BookTube-a-Thon! Obviously this year I'm taking part in BookTube-a-Thon. I tried last year but I failed, I accidently read the Harry Potter series instead, but, I am back for round two. However, this year I am going to be doing an update post every day for the whole week. Wish me luck!

So far today I have read a big fat Zero pages, today's challenge was to read a book with yellow on the cover, I chose This is What Happy Looks Like:

I might try and pick up The Crown by Kiera Cass tonight for my after sunset read but I'll see how that goes. I'll try and keep you guys posted, but on Thursday I'm going to Wales.

Last thing, I know I promised to be more active, but I haven't posted much recently. This is because I'm working on a post that I'm not happy with and have been struggling with for a while, I'll see if I can get it up soon though.

If you want to familiarize yourself with the reading challenges you can head over to the official BookTube-a-Thon YouTube channel and see them there.
Happy Raeding!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment