Thursday 3 March 2016

The Colleen Hoover Book Tag

Hey Guys,

I made a tag, oh yes. So if you hadn't guessed by all of the reviews, I am a massive Colleen Hoover fan. I haven't read everything by her, but I'm working on it, don't judge me. But, basically, the tag centres around quotes and phrases from all the first books in a series, if they're in a series. The quotes relate to a question which you must then answer with a book.

Before we start the tag, I have to talk about Hamilton. OK, so if you don't know, Hamilton is a play in America about Alexander Hamilton and the American revolution. I, being in England, haven't seen it but have been listening to and loving the sound track. I actually did post on instagram about this as well. My favourites from the soundtrack are:
My Shot
The Schuyler Sisters
You'll Be Back
The Room Where it Happens
Burn
The Reynolds Pamphlet
Non-stop
and Satisfied
I know that's a lot but it's a long play list so...
on with the tag...

1. Just finish Miles... Ugly Love
A book you couldn't put down
To avoid being generic I'm going to go for something a little more obscure. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, I have reviewed this. I forgot briefly how much I loved this book, it's pretty long and I just flew through it. I read through the night and well into the morning. It was fabulous.

2. I'll love you forever, even when I can't... Confess
An old favourite
Another more obscure one. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher. I've never talked about this on this blog I don't think. But, for a while a few years ago I was on a constant loop of reading this. The way it was written captivated me, and it was my favourite book for a very long time.

3. There will never be a 'maybe someday'... Maybe Someday
A book you can't wait for
Stopping the obscurities around now. Throne of Glass 5/ blank of blank. NO surprise there. The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas is my favourite high fantasy series/ book ever. I can't wait for the next one and I want it now. When the title is released I will be doing a theories post.

4. You keep your ocean, I'll take the Lake... Slammed
A book to which you prefer the sequel
There aren't many books or series to which this applies. The first book is always the best because it's fresh and new. You're learning the world and the characters. But I can think of one; Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Yes I'm bringing the Hunger Games into this. I don't no what it is about it, I just prefer this one, it's the same with the films as well.

5. I need a chapter break... Hopeless
A book you had to put down to compose yourself
I think this is pretty obvious. The Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. That's all I want to say at this moment in time, I'm still no where near being 'over it'

6. If we're going to kiss it has to be book worthy... November 9th
Your favourite fictional couple/ your OTP
I had to think really hard about this. There are many characters who I ship i.e Percabeth, but most of them are already together and the series has ended, so bringing Throne of Glass back. Celorian: Celeana/Aelin and Dorian. I have shipped this since the very beginning, and never wavered. I want this to happen so bad, so bad...

 So, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed my attempt at a book tag. Don't forget to pick up Lady Midnight and read it with us for this month. Also, please go check out the Hamilton play list and soundtrack, it's fabulous.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment