Thursday 31 December 2015

Well That Lasted Long...

Happy New Year!

'we wish you a merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Fairly recently I posted a posty thing called Structure [link: structure] and I basically laid down some rules about how I was going to post my things in an 'orderly way'. This lasted for precisely two days. Yeah, I know. This wasn't exactly my fault. Well no, that's a lie, but for the most part I couldn't exactly help it. I was on holiday(ish) and didn't have my laptop with, rendering me without posting ability. Yeah.

Well considering that I'm not very good at sticking to... well anything, I am instating some different rules. From now on I will force myself to create one main post at least once a week, and I will warn you when I will be absent. Or I will write drafts to post in staggers. But that I feel isn't enough for you guys, and that's not right *cough*Matilda*cough* so as I really love ranting about my inadequate feelings I will try and post a review for almost every book I read. Just let that sink in. So good luck to me and I hope you enjoy hearing all my opinions on EVERYTHING I'll ever read. Have fun!
Bye xx

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment