Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloweeny Books

Hey Guys,
sorry I've been sort of absent recently but I've been really busy. That, and I've been waiting for today so I could talk to you guys about some Halloweeny books. These books aren't necessarily scary or creepy, though some of them are, they are mainly just about things I personally relate to Halloween.
Let's us begin 'if you dare!'

 So to start with I thought I'd tell you about a book I literally just reviewed so to find out more look bellow this post. So anyway that book is Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
So as you can probably tell the reason I chose this book is the fact that it's about witches, however this book does have creepier moments in the story.

Next up we have Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I included this in my top favourite series so look there for more info.
This book looks really creepy and I would say that for at least the first half it's really creepy when jacobs looking at the house and around that area. But, as you get into the story and get to know the setting and the characters it's creepy factor kind of dissapears.

Now this one looks pretty scary. I haven't yet read it but from reading reviews and the blurb it looks pretty nightmarish. Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix.
So from what I gather this is about a haunted Ikea type shop and at night all these things come and pretty much reck the store. I chose this because haunted houses are very Halloweeny so, why not shops to?

And my final book that I relate to the halloween season is...
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer!

You're all probably thinking; What? That book is so not scary it's just a soppy teen romance novel, but then I will kindly remind you that; yes this is a teeny romancy book that just happens to be based around vampires! and the vampires are what made me choose this book. So there...Yeah.

Those were some of my halloweeny reads there are tons as well but then this post would too long and boring so I only included those ones. I'll see you guys soon. bye xx
-A
P.S. It's my birthday November "nd so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment