Wednesday 14 October 2015

Top 5 Fantasy Series

Hey Guys,
SO I thought for my first proper post I'd do something to give you an introduction to who I am as reader. What books Ilike, what I've read and things like that. So (if you coudn't figure it out from the title) I am sharing with you my top 5 fantasy series. Just to narrow it down the series will only be ones with which every book in that series has been relaesed.
So now without further adew I bring you...
My Top 5 Fantasy Series with which all the books have been released!

Coming in at number 5 we have...
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. This trilogy is fantastic. It takes place in London which I love. I also love all the characters (especially Will Herondale) and the world is so imaganative and different. I prefer this to the Moratal Instruments because I think the Characters and story line are  better.


Then at number 4 it's...
The Vampire Acadamy series by Richelle Mead. Disclaimer although all the books have been released I ahve not read the all but it fits the criteria. I really love Rose as the main character because she's really badass and I like that about her. Even though vampires doesn't sound that original the world she's created feels really unique.


Next at number 3 we have...
The Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs. This book contains one of my favourite fantasy world; Peculiardom. The way the whole book is based ont the photography entwined with the story is fantastic. The writing is really Poectic and desciprtive and enthrallling.


The penultimate one number 2 it's...
Pecy Jackson and the Olympians and also The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I love the way greek mythology is entwined with the story and the world is different. Percy Jackson (as in the character) is the best and number 1 book boyfriend I love his persomality and the personality in the story.


Now finally my favourite fantasy series is...
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I don't really need to say much about this other than; If you haven't read thiis why not? I love the fun in the stories and the world is truly amazing. I love how in depth the world goes includin Quidittch the best sport ever. The part Voldemort plays is good because he's just so evil, and the characters are so lovely and you grow reallly attatched to them. I guess I need to say qiute a lot.

So those are my favourite completed fantasy series. I'll see you soon
-A





No comments:

Post a Comment