Sunday 1 May 2016

My Favourite TV shows

Hey Guys,

So you may have noticed I've been absent for a long time. Most of April actually, and I'm very sorry. My life sort of just blew up. I had dance quite a few times, and then a dance show, my mum did something to the sciatic nerve in her back and it's causing her a lot of pain, so I've been helping a lot around the house and finally when I did have time to write something I went to upload it, my computer crashed and everything was lost. So yes, I did throw a little tantrum when my post disappeared, but I will have to re-write it soon. Also in the news section, soon we have the 'An Infinite Philosophy' end of month review, which I promise will happen this month.

Anyway, I've been meaning to do this post for a really long time, but because this is a book blog I was worried about it. Today, however I just thought 'screw it' and here I am. So I'm going to list, not count down, my favourite TV shows, most of these are on Netflix, but the rest are still on T.V, so let's get started...

1. Hustle...
This I started watching last year, my family bought the box set, and we watched all of them. It's about a team of con artists, and each episode is a different con. It's really interesting to try and work how stuff is happening. I'd recommend it.

2. Friends...
I feel like this has got to be on everyone's favourites list. I've been watching friends my entire life, and it still doesn't fail to make me laugh every time. The idea is really interesting because it's not outrageous it's just simple yet it is amazing. If you haven't watched it yet, please do!

3. Hawaii five-o...
This one is fairly new to me but I still love it. I began watching this around two years ago, season six is currently showing on TV. It's about a police squad in Hawaii called five-o, it's can be quite gross but also really funny, and the crimes are always more extreme than a basic robbery.

4. Vampire Diaries...
This is very new on my radar, but I am on season four at the moment and loving it. The name sounds really cheesy and very Twilight, but it's not. It is about vampire's but it's a different way of looking at them. I enjoy it though I don't think everyone would.

5. Reign...
Another new one, I like this because it's historical with a bit of mystery and magic thrown in. It's about Mary Queen of Scots and it's amazing. Like I mentioned, there is a very mysterious feeling to it, as well as being quite love and hate orientated. It's almost a fun way to learn about the royal affairs of the 16th century.

6. Dance Academy...
This one sounds a little stupid. I started watching this because it's mainly focused on ballet, and I love watching ballet dancers, they just make it look so cool. Anyway, after a while I just got really into it. It's about a girl called Tara who attends a school for dance in Australia, it's surprisingly good.

7. House...
This one's a little more adult than the rest of them. It's about a man named House who works in a hospital, he is the leader of their 'diagnostic group'. All the cases are more extreme than a cold, and House is an complete ass-hole. However, I really enjoy the show and it's interesting to learn about all the medical stuff.


Sorry the collage is so small but I hope you can see all the names.
So, I hope you enjoyed that, I know it was a little different, but I hope that's OK. Feel free to comment below if you watch any of these, or what your favourite TV shows are, I would really appreciate it. Also, once again, look out for the AIP collab review.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment